The “M. Cilento & F.llo” was founded back in 1780 and since then it has been one of the most represented and relevant Italian Fashion companies within the world. Its history has been documented by many traces and preserved in its historical archives. These archives are declared to be of particular interest and subject of protection by the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Tourism by the Campania region.
Today, the Maison Cilento is home at the Riviera of Chiaia, within the splendid Palazzo Ludolf, and is led by Ugo Cilento, the eighth generation of the historic family who, with passion, commitment, creativity and seriousness, has spread the Neapolitan style in the world.